It’s 2018…can you believe it?! There’s no better time than the new year to find your focus on what you want to achieve this year and what you want your life to look like. Whether you’re still detoxing from a wild night last night or just relaxing on the couch for the last few moments of holiday break, this podcast is jam packed with great inspiration for a healthy and wealthy 2018.
Hey Listeners! We want to get to know you better! “Millennial Money” is competing with other shows to get the most responses to a quick survey. It only takes a few minutes of your time and you can do it straight from your smartphone. Help us out and support the show by going to wondery.com/SURVEY and filling it out. That’s wondery.com/SURVEY”
On This Podcast Episode:
- We’re doing a deep dive into 8 money resolutions (and a ton of tiny steps) for 2018
- Find what your focus is for the new year and how you can attack your goals
- Pinpoint what money steps you’re working on for January
- Get ready to make 2018 your best money year yet by creating your money system for success
- Understand why your brain might be holding your bank account back
- You Need a Budget
- Clarity Money
- Quickbooks Self Employed
- Saving For Your Child’s College Fund – CollegeBacker
- Debt Calculator
- Discover High Yield Savings
- ROTH 2018 Income Restrictions
- American Express High Yield Savings
- Top Credit Card Rewards
- Plan Your Future Today With The Tomorrow App
- Investment Portfolio Charts
Thanks for Tuning In:
Thanks for tuning in to listen to this episode of Millennial Money. If you have any comments or questions about today’s episode, please let us know your thoughts in the comment section below. If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please share it using social media and tag #millennialmoneypodcast.
Also, please leave an honest review for Millennial Money on iTunes! 5 Star Ratings and reviews are extremely helpful and much appreciated! You’re awesome!
The opinions voiced in this material are for general information only and are not intended to provide specific advice or recommendations for any individual. To determine which investment(s) and financial strategies may be appropriate for you, consult your financial adviser prior to investing. There is no assurance that the techniques and strategies discussed are suitable for all investors or will yield positive outcomes.