I don’t think you can ever learn too much about investing and growing your wealth. While investing can seem super complicated, the good news is that there are a lot of resources these days to help you out (like this podcast). One of them is my good friend and fellow CFP®, Doug Boneparth. Doug’s joined us on the podcast a few times in the past, and he’s back again to help me answer some of your #AskShannah investing questions.
Whether you’re new to investing or a seasoned pro, you’ll enjoy this episode with an inside look into three of your investing questions from two CFP®’s who share a love of simplifying money concepts into fun bite-sized pieces you can easily digest!
- Active vs. Passive Investing: Is active investing becoming more favorable with volatile markets?
- Are cannabis stocks the next great thing or just a fad in your opinion and what do I need to know?
- Should I be investing as much as I can in my 401(k) or should I look at an IRA or a ROTH? I know you always say it depends on our own situation and goals – what would be an advantage or investing more in my 401(k) above the match?
What You’ll Learn
- How to match your investing strategy with your lifestyle goals
- What is active vs. passive investing anyway
- Why you should never think of stocks as “the next best thing”
- Why your 401(k) is so powerful for your retirement savings
- Why we think financial literacy is so critical to your future financial success
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are super important to iTunes and the more reviews we have, the more we can spread the Millennial Money message (those iTunes algorithms are crazy). I’d be honored if you left a review and let me know what you love about the podcast.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here